Terms And Conditions
1. Goods are not sold on a trial basis. published prices, specifications and services are subject to change without notice, and do not include carriage unless explicitly stated.
2. Goods will only be delivered to the billing address.
3. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any products/services ordered. All products are sold subject to availability.
4. To be eligible to purchase Items on this website you must:
a) be the holder of a valid debit/credit card.
b) warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects.
If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting us on the following email email@example.com
c) you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
5. To comply with certain manufacturers’ agreements and government regulations, Heroes Boutique Ltd No: 07989889 trading as Heroes of Richmond reserves the right to refuse to export certain products from the United Kingdom to some countries.
6. Claims for damage, non-functionality and shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods, otherwise standard warranty procedures apply. Heroes of Richmond. is not responsible for ensuring safe delivery of a returned item.
7. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Heroes of Richmond. acknowledges all manufacturers trademarks and service marks used throughout this website.
8. We strive to accurately reproduce the exact colour of items in photographs, but we cannot always guarantee this is the case.
9. By using this site you agree to comply with, and be bound by, these Terms.
10. Errors and omissions excepted.
11. Heroes boutique Ltd UK registered company number :07989889 trading as Heroes of Richmond.
Address: Heroes of Richmond, 9 Golden Ct, Richmond, TW9 1EU, United Kingdom
Next working day delivery £8.00 (UK Only) Orders placed by 3pm Mon – Thu.
Standard Shipping £3.90 2-3 Working days (UK Only) Orders placed by 3pm Mon- Thu
Next day Saturday delivery £12 (UK only). Order placed by 3pm Monday Friday’s
All orders received prior to 3pm Monday – Friday will be dispatched the same day.
Orders placed after 3pm Monday – Friday cannot be guaranteed to be dispatched the same day.
All orders placed after 3pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please note – Any orders received on a Friday cannot be guaranteed for weekend delivery.
Deliveries to Europe £18
Deliveries to Rest of World £25.00
*Shipping rates don’t include possible import duty’s applied to your country.
We use DHL for all shipments and provide tracking numbers once the order has been received by their depot.
*For further information or any questions, you have in regard to delivery and shipping please call our store 0208 940 9490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders received before 3pm GMT will be sent the same working day. Orders placed after 3pm GMT will be posted the next working day. Please note all weekend orders (after 3pm GMT Friday) are dispatched the next available working day (excluding bank holidays). Courier collections occur on weekdays only.
In the event that an item is out of stock, delivery times may take longer. We will always notify you by email or your preferred method of contact.
Orders for the EU and rest of the world should be received within 1-6 working days.
Goods ordered outside the UK, may be subject to customs fees and import duties. The customer or receiver of the goods will be liable for any such fees. Heroes of Richmond are not liable for these fees, nor will they accept returns as a result of these fees. All other conditions of sale apply.
If you have any questions or comments about our conditions of sale, please contact us email@example.com
You have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Heroes of Richmond for a full refund. You must contact us immediately via email: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your order number & your reason(s) for wanting to cancel your order. This only applies to orders that have not yet been dispatched. If, however, your order has already dispatched, you will need to return your order to us following our Returns Policy below. Items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons are not included in this.
Returning items for a refund
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to return your item(s) back to us. All items must be returned in their original, unworn condition, complete with all tags & labels. If this is adhered to, we will issue a refund for your item(s) upon receipt. Refund processing times may vary, so please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to appear on your credit card or bank statement. Some products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons; these include but not limited to underwear, swimwear & fragrances. Please note; Heroes of Richmond are unable to subsidise the costs of returning domestic or international orders.
Returning items for an exchange
If you require an exchange for any items purchased, you have 14 days to return these items back to us. You must enclose a note to us, detailing the items being returned & which items you would like as replacement. If there is a partial refund required or you wish to exchange for a product that is more than the cost, you will need to get in touch to discuss.
Returning faulty items
If you wish to return a faulty item please contact us immediately explaining the fault with the item, your name and your order reference. Please state if you require a repair, exchange or refund. Please note refunds can only be issued once the manufacturer has verified the fault.
If you receive an incorrect item
If you have received an incorrect item, please contact us immediately quoting your order number, name, any product codes you may have & whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return of your item. Upon receipt of your goods we will then process a refund or exchange. Please note that, until we are in receipt of your items, they are your responsibility. If an item delivered internationally is proven to be incorrect, we will reimburse any returns costs that you incur.
Product condition upon return
Please do not remove any tags or labels when trying on any items of clothing. Please make sure that you are not wearing any make-up which could mark or damage any items of clothing. Please also make sure that you are not wearing a perfume, aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on any items of clothing. Footwear should be returned in their original, undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Where applicable any designer related packaging, such as authenticity cards, dust bags & leather tags should also be returned with any items. Please note that we will be unable to accept any items back to us for a refund or exchange where these instructions have not been followed. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.